Contagious; Why Things Catch On | 5 Most Important Lessons | Jonah Bergers (AudioBook summary)
We make this video to share with you the 5 most important lessons from Contagious by Jonah Bergers
The 5 major lessons in this book are;
1. You Must Make Your Product, Service or Idea Contagious. Customers Must Talk about it and Share it, for it to be popular.
2. People won’t share your idea or talk about your product because they love you. They will only do so if it’s remarkable..
3. People won’t share your idea or talk about your product because they love you. They will only do so if it’s remarkable.e.
4. Ideas or product need a trigger to make it contagious. Look for a trigger and use it appropriately.
5. To make your idea or product go viral, you must be intentional. You have to design your product with the intention to make it contagious.
Subscribe to this channel (Success Secrets TV) to join the success driven community. Click Here... http://bit.ly/2LrTxua
Talks at Google, FightMediocrity, Microsoft Research
We Love You.